Thursday, August 20, 2009

Update - 21/08/09

So, it's been a while since I've last updated with a review or news or anything, but I've been busy with birthdays, work, TAFE, drinking, partying and getting a fuck load more of Oz Hip Hop. I have no increased my iTunes to an astounding 611 Oz Hip Hop songs. Three or four albums worth are from the last couple of days. I've got some pretty big reviews coming for you guys in the next few days/weeks. These are;

DOWNSYDE - AllCity
Funkoars - Collection (2 albums)
GULLY PLATOON - The Great Devide
HILLTOP HOODS - State of the Art
Hunter - Going Back to Yokine
ILLY - Long Story Short
Pez - A Mind of My Own
And a ton more

Also, speaking of Pez. Tonight I'm heading to Rosemount Hotel to see him & 360. I shall post after the show to let you all know how it went.

I'm gonna start with my most recent album added to my collection Downsyde - Allcity.

Keep on poppin'
RichoKidd

No comments:

Post a Comment